In this tutorial, we learn how to drywall partition with Fermacell. This is a great alternative to plasterboard and is environmentally friendly with no plastering required. First, measure out the floor and mark it using chalk. After this, make sure the walls are level, then measure them out. Mark out doorways and any other special requirements after this. Now, layer a resilient layer between the slats. Then, these are placed into the floors using drills and nails. The rest of the studs will be fitted after the first initial ones, then the dry lining partition can be installed. When finished, painting can be done and the home will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades