Watch this video learn how to drywall an archway in five quick and easy steps. Measure and cut drywall to fit your arched opening. Score the back of your drywall to help it bend to your archway. Place drywall into opening. Tack or nail to hold the drywall in place. Screw drywall into arch. Mark and cut the drywall for the face of the archway. Place drywall over archway and use as a template to cut the drywall. Nail/Screw drywall to the face of the archway. It is now ready for corner bead, tape and mud.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades