In order to sand and repair drywall, you will need the following: 100 grit sanding sponge. After you have applied mud to the walls evenly, you will need to sand the walls until they are smooth. Hopefully, you minimized or mitigated most of the need for sanding in the application of the mud, by using feathering and thin layering. When the mud is completely dry, you will need to choose a good sander. It is recommended that you use a 100 grit sanding sponge. Place the sponge against the wall, and rub it up and down until it is smooth. The sanding sponge will allow you to sand the corners more easily. Sand the entire drywall surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades