The tools required for this project are: an electric hand drill, a drill bit of the appropriate size and goggles to protect the eyes from falling debris. You will also need a ceiling hook kit, available in most major home stores. In the kit, there is a hook; a spring-loaded anchor; a threaded shank or screw, which is threaded on both ends; and another threaded shank or screw, which is threaded on one side and has screw thread on the other side for wood installation. To install in a sheetrock ceiling, you will use an anchor. Keep in mind the weight of the object used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades