This is one serious example of trophy architecture. Extreme engineering in prosperous countries like this one in Singapore is meant to stir envy. The Marina Bay Sands infinity pool opened this month, and is located 200 meters off the ground, 150 meters in length. The entire hotel complex is part of a $5 billion investment, and the opposite of a DIY sensibility.
But that is the point of this entry of this Moshe Safdie work. To inspire wonder. And man, I'm in awe. I've gotta go. Someday.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades