How do you salvage a clogged caulk tube? In this Quick Tips with Chuck Miller video, you will see there is an ingenious and simple way to salvage a clogged caulk tube. Take a utility knife and simply make a slice on the side of the caulk tube nozzle. Probably the entire length of the nozzle is clogged and you may not be able to clear it with a wire or nail. After slicing it, take a sharp tool and remove the clogged material from the nozzle and clean it up. Then wrap the nozzle with electrical tape. This will also allow you to reduce the diameter of the tube nozzle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades