In this tutorial, we learn how to drywall your attic & loft with Fermacell. First, you need to consider the nature of your build and how much you will need to drywall. It is recommended that you install a film to ensure air tightness. You can place this down with a staple gun and tape it down as well. Large holes should be properly sealed as well, to enforce building regulations. Once you do this, you can add the boards on top of what has already been installed. Insulation will be now place over the boards, and then drywall by Fermacell should be placed over it. When finished installing this, you will need to bond with screws and use caulk in the edges. Paint over this and you will have a nice loft!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades