Taping drywall requires a spreader or a spatula, compound and drywall tape. Spread the compound over the nails and the seams smoothly to apply tape over later. Next, the tape is applied to the wet compound on the wall directly over where the seams were. Then, another layer of compound is placed on top of the tape. After it is dry, a second layer of compound is placed on top of this layer. This process will continue until all the seams are covered with the compound, taped over the seams on top of the compound, allowed to dry and covered with the compound again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades