A hole in your wall may in fact be easier to fix than is seems. After cutting a rectangular piece of drywall to patch up the hole, cut out another thin piece of drywall to use as a backing. By inflating a balloon and placing it in the back of your hole, the pressure caused by the balloon will allow you to put your backing and piece of drywall in place effectively, allowing you to cover up and sand over any holes in your wall. Using this innovative method, anyone will be able to fix holes in their wall quickly and easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades