In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to drywall a tape butt joint. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Once the tape is on the butt joint, apply a thin layer of drywall compound and then apply a second coat of compound. Scrape off any excess compound. The main goal is to apply the compound over the tape. Make sure to use the drywall knife to smooth out and spread the compound. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in pursuing a career as in drywall or are renovating their home, and would like to learn how to drywall tape joints to look neat and smooth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades