In this tutorial, we learn how to build a PVC greenhouse. The dimensions of this will be 12' x 18'. First, you will use 1/2" PVC pipe that is 12' long that crosses in the middle to make a "t" shape. The frame can be made of treated 2'x 4's. Once you have the frame up, you can use thick plastic to securely cover the pipe and wood and clamp it into place. Once you have this done, you can place your tables inside of the greenhouse and start growing your plants! If you notice the plastic not holding up, experiment with different types until you find the right one for you. Make sure you secure the plastic tightly, or your plants will not grow to their full capacity and might die completely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades