In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to repair a small hole in the wall. The materials needed for this process are drywall tape, water, patching compound, and a drywall knife. Begin by placing the drywall tape over the hole. Then mix some water with the patching compound and apply it over the hole. Use the drywall knife to spread the compound over the hole. Start from the middle and spread out. Finish by letting the compound dry and sand it using some sand paper. This video will benefit those viewers who have a hole in the wall or interested in dry-walling, and would like to learn how to repair it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades