In this tutorial, we learn how to lay out and plan your drywall with Myron Ferguson. First, check the wall to make sure there is proper access inside to see what layout you're dealing with. Next, plan out what kind of materials you are going to have to deal with. Measure the ceiling and windows that are in the building and do the math to figure out how much drywall you need. Next, check for possible problems with the wall, so you can make sure your drywall will attach correctly and not pop out after you install it. When ready to hang the drywall, hang it perpendicular to ceiling joints, and hang it horizontally on walls. When finished, fill in seams with caulk and enjoy this DIY project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades