In this tutorial, we learn how to repair cracks and holes in drywall with Lowe's. Drywall can be damaged in a number of ways, but can be fixed easily. If you have a medium size hole in the wall, first place caulking on it and then smooth it out. If you have a larger area, you will need to use a sanding strip around it to smooth out the area and all around it. Use drywall compound to fill in the area that is empty. Then, smooth over it with a flat tool then paint over it with the same color paint already on your wall. This will help you enjoy a wall that looks terrific no matter what!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades