In this tutorial, we learn how to hang drywall in your own home. Hanging your own drywall will save you a lot of money, but it takes a lot of time. You will first need to start on the ceiling and then secure the drywall with screws. You will have to use a saw to make boxes for electrical boxes. When finished hanging the walls, you will need to apply compound to the walls and then paint over it when you are finished. Hanging your own drywall can save you tens of thousands of dollars over professionals coming in and doing it, just make sure you are doing it right!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades