This video, from Superior Building Supplies, demonstrates the proper technique for cutting the inside corners of crown molding. The presenter suggests downloading several diagrams from the Superior Building Supplies website. These diagrams show the correct position of the miter for several different cuts. When using a miter saw think of the fence as the ceiling and the table as the wall. Cuts for inside corners will always be made using 45 degree angles on your miter saw. Using these techniques the inside corner is virtually seamless. You will always want to use a blade with at least 96 teeth or more. This will ensure a sharp cut and a seamless corner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades