In this tutorial, we learn how to install a ceramic tile floor. Before installing, you need to prepare a solid base. First, you want to take off the trim, then calculate the area of the room. Prepare the floor by inspecting low or high spots. You will want to apply mortar, then set the backer boards into place. Screw these into place, then finish covering the floor with seam tape. Apply mortar over these then let dry. Now, you can start laying your tile onto the top of this! Once you are finished, you will be ready to use your tile and enjoy the new look of your floors!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades