This video demonstrates how to caulk windows. For this project, you will need the following: a tube caulk, a putty knife, scraper, a knife or scissors, paper towels, a long hanger or a nail, a caulk gun, a small plastic spoon or a popsicle stick. Begin by loading the caulk gun. Scrape away the old caulk to clean the area where you will be caulking. Clip off the tip of the tube of caulk. Puncture the seal with the hanger or a nail. Slowly caulk the area that you want to fill, by running along it, making and even seam. Smooth it out with a spoon, popsicle stick, or your finger. Then, clean the gun, your hands, and other surfaces with paper towels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades