In this video you will learn how to tighten radiator valves using a spanner and water pump pliers. If you find that your radiator valves are leaking, follow these simple steps to remedy the situation: If you take a look at your lock shield valve, you may see signs that it has been leaking. Grip the valve with a pair of water pump pliers. This will prevent you from breaking the copper pipe. Tighten in a clockwise direction. Feel with your fingers to make sure there are no more leaks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades