Have a new door that needs installed? Well, first thing you're going to have to do is remove the old one! Check out this home improvement video tutorial on how to completely remove an interior door in your home.
This are easy to follow instructions, and you only need a few simple tools. First you'll start by removing the pins from the hinges with a nail and hammer. This will let you remove the door easily.
Next, you'll remove the door trim. All you need for this step is a simple pry bar, but make sure to put a small block of wood on the drywall to keep from damaging it.
Lastly, you'll need a reciprocating saw to cut the nails through the door jamb. Remove the center screws from each hinge and make sure you cut all of the nails. Work the door frame back and forth until it is completely out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades