This video demonstrates how to caulk a sink. For this project, you will need a tube of caulk, a towel, and an X-acto knife. Cut off the tip of the tube with the knife. Cut it at an angle, which will make it easier to make a smooth and even line. Make sure the area is clean and dry. Slowly make a ridge around the sink. Dap brand caulk comes with a cap, which will help to keep it fresh for the next time that you use it. When you are done, seal your tube and put it away. Use your fingers, a towel, and water to smooth out the line and clean up excess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades