To start caulking your shower please ensure that the shower is clean, dry and all caulk joints are also clean, dry and free of any old caulk. Start by taping the 'to be caulked' areas with blue painters tape, making sure you are following the contour of the shower and pressing firmly on the tape to prevent any caulk from getting under the tape. Once the taping is completed now you can start caulking. Start by using a caulking gun from one end of the shower to another, using small amounts of caulk avoiding any gaps in caulk. Once this is done, use a wet finger to smooth the caulk down from one end to another using a smooth fluid motion. After this you can now remove the painters tape. Start by pulling tape away from the caulked area so you do no disturb the wet caulk. This step can be messy so be careful, always making sure you are pulling the tape away from the caulk. Once you have pulled all the tape off, now just let the caulk dry and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades