This video shows the viewer how to caulk a bathroom floor – this is where some type of sealant is used to fill the joint between the surface of the floor and the side of the bath. The first stage is to select a suitable sealant, the video recommends a sealant that can be painted as it is useful if you every need to redecorate. Squeeze a liberal amount of sealant into the crack. Then using a dampened finger press the sealant into the corner whilst simultaneously scraping the excess away. Finally wipe the area with a damp sponge.For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades