This video describes how to prepare for and execute painting your home. To begin, you should power wash your house to remove any dirt, dust, cobwebs, etc. These would prevent the paint from setting properly, unless it was new wood. If it is new wood, you should put on a beige coat first. However you begin, you should let either method dry before moving to the next step. After it dries, you should apply a weatherproof and paint-over caulk to the cracks to keep out moisture and insects. After the caulk dries, cover anything you do not want to get paint on and check any nails for rust. If there is rust, spray them with primer so the paint will stick, and then you are ready to begin. You should use a latex base paint for longer lasting results. If it's natural wood finish, you should use an oil based stain. To apply the paint, you have the option of a sprayer or a wide pad. Either way you should make sure to go back over what you do to make sure you have an even coat. For any other questions, talk to your local paint supplier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades