Save some money on your energy bills by making an attic stairway box. For less than twenty five dollars, all you need is caulk, UL181 masking tape, insulated sheathing, and rubber foam sticky tape. Measure the width, the length, and the depth of the attic stairway opening. Lay the insulated sheathing down on the floor and get a straight edge. Take those measurements and create a rectangular box. Mark out six pieces to create the parts of the box – two large top pieces, and four shorter side pieces. Use tape to hold each piece together and ask for help if needed. Before closing the box, caulk the inside edges. Once finished, leave the box on top of the attic before closing the door. Upon entering, just move the box out of the way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades