If you've got a brick house and are looking to install a door in the brick, this how to will get you there. Be prepared, it's a big job and you'll need to be comfortable wielding several power tools. Are you ready to take the challenge?
Here are the tools you'll need: a 4ft ladder, a shop vac, a cordless drill with a 12" long, 1/4" masonry bit, a sawzall, a level, a circular saw, a small sledge hammer, a masonry chisel, safety glasses, a dust mask, ear plugs, sawzall blades, an extension cord, a flash light, drill bits, screws and nails and caulking and caulking gun. Next thing you know, you'll be able to install a door in a brick wall!
This is part 1 of a 2 part tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades