In this tutorial, we learn how to replace bathtub caulk. First, fill your bathtub halfway full with water, then grab your caulk and caulking removal tool. After you have done these steps, apply your caulk remover. Next, scrape it with the remover tool. After this, use bleach and a toothbrush to remove any excess. Now, use rubbing alcohol on a towel to clean the edges of the bathtub. After this, apply mold resistant caulk, then smooth it evenly. Next, wipe the excess caulk with a clean washrag. When you are finished doing this, seal the tub with gel gloss spread on a clean rag. Do this to the entire bathtub and it will be sealed, so the water won't linger around!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades