In this video, Mark Donovan of Home Addition Plus shows you to remove ceramic tiles from a shower. Before you begin, remove the shower head and shower handle, leaving the walls bare. A lot of dust and debris will be produced so you should wear safety glasses and to protect the shower pan from damage, you should cover it up. Card board should suffice. Starting from the bottom, place the chisel on the edge of the tiles and tap it with a hammer. For the tiles in the middle, you can use a flat bar instead of a chisel. Tiles that are connected to the ceiling should be free of caulking. Use a utility knife to cut the caulking. Once all the tiles are removed, you can replace the backer board and shower pan. Finally, you can install new ceramic tiles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades