In this video, we learn how to caulk a crack in your home. First, take your favorite type of non-silicon caulking tube. Then, take a knife and cut the tip off of the caulking tube at a 45 degree angle. Then, take a coat hanger and stick in the tip of the tube to break the seal that's inside. Next, take an open frame gun with a spring release lever and install the tube into it. Now position the gun in a 45 degree angle to the crack and slide it along the length of the crack. Wipe the tip of the caulking tool with a rag and wipe your finger along the crack you just caulked. That's all there is to caulking a crack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades