In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to replace caulk on a bathtub. Begin by placing a fresh blade into a utility knife. Then use the knife to cut out the old caulk. You want to make 2 cuts. The first cut with the knife plying flat on the edge of the tub. The second cut with the knife tip up at about a 45 degree angle. This will allow most of the caulk to come out in one piece. For any remaining caulk, take a razor blade and scrape it off. To remove any remaining mildew, apply 6 ounces of bleach to some water and apply it to the area. This video will benefit those viewers who have a caulk in their bathroom, and would like to learn how to remove it to make their bathroom more attractive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades