In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to winterize their home. Users should begin by cleaning the gutters on the side of their house. Scoop out all the debris and seal it with caulk. Then change the batteries of the smoke detector and clean it. It must be replaced if it is over 10 years old. Prepare the lawn mower for the spring season by sharpening the blades, clean it and drain all the gas out. It is a good idea to trim off the shrubs and trees. This video will benefit those viewers who are secure about their home, and would like to learn how to prepare their home for the winter season to avoid any problems in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades