This video is from FusionNW and discusses Garage Door safety. First, the presenter disconnects the garage door from the lifting mechanism. He then moves the door up and down to check for balance and any rough areas. Next, the presenter moves on to test the reversing mechanism. Place a 2x4 underneath the door and lower the garage door. If the mechanism is working correctly, the door will reverse and raise up after it hits the board. You will then want to test the sensitivity of the reversing mechanism. Place your arms under the door as it is lowered and applying increasing force until the door reverses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades