In this tutorial, we learn how to make a poplar wine rack. First, cut the top, bottom, and sides of the rack. Then, use a router to cut out the center of it. Now, assemble the rack together by using wood glue. After this, measure the length of the diagonals, then add in pieces of wood that are criss crossed throughout the box. Next, keep these in place with some wood glue and then place wine bottle on the inside of them. This will make a great wine rack for any home and you can paint it as well to help match your decor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades