Just because a person is cordial enough to knock at your door doesn't mean that he isn't a conman or burglar out to knock you out and steal all your belongings. So you can probably understand the usefulness of a spy hole, or a door viewer.
A door viewer allows you to look at the person knocking or ringing your doorbell first before opening the door. Check out this video to learn how to install a door viewer.
This video shows how to quickly install a door viewer (often called a spy hole) into a solid wood door.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades