A garage door opener has become an almost indispensable part of modern life. It offers an overwhelming number of convenience and safety features that will make you wonder how you lived without one for so long. On a rainy night, the last thing you want to do is climb out of your car and heave the garage door open manually. Some garage door openers include an outdoor keypad that enable you to punch in a code to open the door – just in case you don't have the remote control or your house keys. From a safety standpoint, a garage door opener securely holds the garage door shut, preventing entry by intruders. It also has sensors that reverse the door when closing on an obstruction. Installation procedures can vary from one manufacturer to another. However, many of the installation concepts are the same. The information in this DIY video tutorial will give you a good idea of what you can expect. The best advice is to also follow the instructions that come with your new garage door opener. Take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades