This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category where you will learn how to install an interior door set on a pre-bored door. For this you will need a tube latch, straight plates, door plates, two knobs, two sets of ring guides and a spindle. You will also need a tape measure, ruler, screwdrivers, a drill and safety glasses. A pre-bored door has a face and an edge bore. First install the tube latch through the edge bore ensuring that the angle side of the tube face is towards the door jamb. For this drill the holes for the screws, insert the tube latch in to the bore, place the face plate and put the screws. Then you got to install the plates. You can watch the video to learn how to do this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades