Mark Donovan of HomeAdditionsPlus shows us how to install a towel ring in the bathroom.
- Line the ring up on a wall stud.
- Determine the height of the placement and make a small mark above the top of the towel ring.
- Position the mounting bracket so that it lines up with the mark you have made and mark the two hole areas where the screws will go.
- If you are mounting in dry wall, use plastic wall hangers. If you are mounting into a wall stud, use standard screws.
- Tighten screws into mounting bracket.
- Mount the towel ring to the bracket and tighten the small screw on the bottom of the towel ring, which will attach it to the bracket.
If you follow these steps, in about 5 minutes, you can have a towel ring mounted in your bathroom!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades