This video shows us how to install a ceramic soap dish in our bathroom shower. In this demonstration the instructor already had a slot in the shower tiles for the soap dish to go. Attach a long strip of masking tape on the edge of the soap dish. Mix some grout and place this on the part of the soap dish you are attaching. Be generous with the amount so you know it will stay. Place the soap dish in the slots and use the tape that you attached to be extra security that your dish will not fall. Wipe off all the grout coming out the sides so it is not messy and let it fully dry. Remove the tape and you are all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades