In this Home and Garden video you will see how to install mosaic tiles in your bathroom vanity using mesh pack sheets of 1 inch mosaic tiles and cap edge tiles. Hold a cap tile against the edge of the vanity and draw a line along the edge of the vanity. This will be the first joint line. Lay off the mesh pack mosaic sheets over the vanity top. The edges should be aligned with the line you drew. Mark the line near the joint on the last full sheet near the back splash. Also draw reference lines along the sink cut out. View the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades