How to make a set of Rustic Bedside Tables from Pallet Wood! Pallets are a great source of recycled wood and are perfect for this project. I decided to make the bedside tables to replace the dodgy ones that l currently have and also to add to my ever expanding pallet wood furniture collection.
Before l go on, don't' forget to:
SUBSCRIBE to shaneconlan1 and never miss a video again!
and Check us out on Facebook
I would love to see your version of my Rustic Bedside Tables!! Please feel free to upload some pics to my DIY For Knuckleheads Facebook Page for all of us to admire :-)
Music supplied by Jason Shaw at www.audionautix.com
Released under Creative Commons License 3.0.
Music Title: Banjo Short and Jenny's Theme.
For each bedside table you require:
Two pallet wood stretchers.
Approximately four pallet wood slats.
One length of 90 x 35mm (2 x 4), 1800mm (six feet ) long.
Eight cup head bolts.
Glue and nails.
Clear satin varnish or Danish Oil.
The timber is FREE as it's all salvaged pallet wood.
Bolts are around $1.30 each.
Varnish is around $30.00 for a litre (one quart) but you will only need to use half of it.
Just above beginner.
Well l hope you enjoy the video and find it useful. Happy building ?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades