To replace your old rusty drain cover. First, some masking tape over drain cover, to prevent screws from falling into drain. Sweep debris away, as so not to clog up the hole. Remove old shower drain cover to measure, take it to the store, to get the exact size. It's best to take along the screw too, just in case there isn't a screw thats of the same length. Chip away debris from old drain cover, as to make new drain cover fit in easily. If you follow this video, you'll able to replace your old shower drain cover with ease and properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades