Because of this one video, the company mail room can once again reclaim its destiny as a cultural Mecca. Face the facts: xeroxing your behind-crack during lunch break is so ... yesterday.
Follow these simple steps from the Graffiti Research Lab. "Borrow" six Express Mail Boxes (12.5 x 15.5 x 3.0). If you happen to work in an upscale office, yes, Fedex cardboard works just as well. You will need some clear strapping tape for adhesive. It is that simple. Honestly, it is hard to know whether this is mischief or art. And therein lies the genius.
Go ahead. Assemble the boxes. I did it with my kids here in Los Angeles. And the chairs are indestructible.
If you have not encountered the Graffiti Research Lab, a bit of backstory. They are a cooperative of rambunctious artists whose art seemlessly blends anarchy, technology, and experimentation in very public places. Their work and innovation with LED placards was famously plagiarized in 2007 in the notorious Boston Bomb Scare. The point is, GRL is the real deal. And somehow, when opportunists tried to cash in, the Karma police materialized.
If too much is not enough, our Wonderstaff highly recommends you watch How to make an ultra-hip electro-graf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades