In this tutorial, we learn how to wash, stain & seal an outdoor deck with Lowe's. First, determine the type of stain for your project, there are four main types of finishes. Check the instructions to calculate the amount of stain you need to purchase. To start, you will need to clean and dry the deck, making sure you cover your body before you begin. You will also need to use sand paper to even out the surface of the deck. After this, start to seal your deck with your choice of color. Let this dry for the recommended amount of time, then enjoy your new deck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades