How to unblock a toilet EASILY & WITHOUT a PLUNGER! That's right, without a plunger! How to unclog a toilet has never been easier. A blocked toilet is without doubt a major inconvenience, but don't call the plumber just yet. Save yourself a truck load of cash and give this method a go.
The Steps to How to Unclog a Toilet:
Obtain the bottle of dish washing liquid from the kitchen and squirt a generous amount into the bottom of the toilet bowl.
Fill a bucket with hot water and tip it into the toilet bowl. Let the hot water and detergent mix together and let sit for a while (around 20 minutes to half an hour).
Pour another bucket of hot water into the pan and watch the clog wash away. It may take a minute or two to work but just be patient. If it doesn't work the first time just repeat the process until it does.
How easy was that! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and please leave a comment if you have success with this method.
Till next time,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades