How to easily unclog your bathroom sink or kitchen sink and for zero dollars! Over time the bathroom sink or kitchen sink will get clogged up with gunk that will lead to poor drainage. Follow the steps outlined below for a hassle free unclogging solution.
Under your sink or basin you will find your trap. It is inside the bend of the trap that collects all the gunk. There are two hand tightened collars that secure the trap in place. Loosen those collars until the trap is separated from the rest of the pipework.
Remove all the gunk from inside the trap.
Reinstall the trap tightening the collars by hand till firm.
Run some water through the newly cleaned out pipes and check for leaks.
That's it! Told you it was easy. Now get to it . Let me know how you go.
Cheers, Uncle Knackers
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades