Whether updating your home design or protecting against mold and mildew, the installation of kitchen tiles is a simple process that any home crafter can do. This video tutorial shows how to install backer board and tile your kitchen floor. Once you've cleaned the area where your backer board will go, measure to make sure all materials will precisely fit into place. Before setting the tiles, plan the layout on a sheet of graph paper to figure out if you'll need to cut tiles. Finally, apply grout and tile sealer to insure a long life for your kitchen floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades