This video shows the viewer how to use paper tape to cover the joint between panels on a dry wall. The creator of the video does this using a 6-inch dry wall knife and a curved trowel. He first applies standard compound to the joint using the trowel. The compound should be applied evenly and the thickness shown is said to be around 1/8 inch. After applying the compound he then gently presses the tape over the joint. He then smoothes the tape on the wall, using a dry wall knife. While doing this, he holds the other side in place with the trowel to avoid it slipping. He then tears away the excess tape. By following the above steps you should be able to achieve a professional effect without a professional!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades