Taping drywall is almost an art form. It takes practice and a lot of patience. A good taper can hide any mistakes that were made in hanging the drywall. To finish drywall, you must tack into place corner bead to all corners. Then, apply joint compound to all seams, nail and screw holes and corners. When joint compound dries – it shrinks. Therefore, 3 coats of compound will be needed with sanding in between coats. For complete, step-by-step instructions for this DIY project, watch this friendly and straightforward video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades