Learn how to stop squeaky hinges at home with oil and wire wool in simple steps. Spray some WD-40 lubricant to the hinge and open and close the door a few times. Use a spray tube to avoid the oil being wasted or even you can use cooking oil. If the hinges are still squeaky remove it completely and rub it wire wool, fix it back and spray the lubricant or oil. You can also rub it with soap instead of wire wool. If you still have the squeaky problem replace the hinge with a new one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades