In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to stack cut lumber. This process if very simple to do. It will save the worker a lot of time, instead of measuring and cutting each piece individually. The stack cut will cut a number of lumber into the same length. This can be used to cut a single stack or an entire unit. Begin by squaring up one end of the stack. Mark your measurement on top. When you cut, it will leave a mark on the next board. Continue to cut through all the lumber. This video will benefit those viewers who are in the construction trades and would like to learn how to stack cut lumber to make work much easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades